TP-WIRELESS 2.4GHz/5.8GHz Digital Wireless HDCD Audio Adapter Music Sound Transmitter and Receiver (5.8GHz 1 Transmitter and 2 Receivers)
TP-WIRELESS 2.4GHz/5.8GHz Digital Wireless HDCD Audio Adapter Music Sound Transmitter and Receiver (5.8GHz 1 Transmitter and 2 Receivers) by TP-WIRELESS at Tari QM-COM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Enables you wirelessly transmit music from your PC, Mp3 player, Cell phone, iPod, TV, surround-sound receiver, game console, network music player or
Transfer music wirelessly from any audio device or computer to your powered speakers, surround receiver, or powered subwoofer. CD-quality HD stereo sound with no reduction in audio quality. Hear all your music - no dropouts, static, or noise. Some pretty clever engineering means your music remains free from interference from wireless routers, cordless and mobile phones, microwave ovens, Bluetooth and WiFi devices.
5.8GHz system features for its clear sound without interference. If you are worrying interference between 2.4GHz system with WIFI or Bluetooth, or your 2.4GHz system is suffering the interference with WIFI/Bluetooth/other 2.4GHz wireless devices, then you should have a think of this 5.8GHz wireless system. This professional 5.8GHz wireless audio system sets a new level for clear wireless audio, we guarantee you will hear a difference between 2.4GHz wireless audio and 5.8GHz wireless audio.
• Audio input: 3.5mm stereo audio jack; by sender;
• Audio output: 3.5mm stereo audio jack ; by receiver
• Plays all music formats from any media player
• RF Band: 5725MHz~5825MHz
• Frequency Reponse:20Hz~20KHz
• Available Channels: 10 Channels
• Coverage Range: 15 meters
• 48K@16bit*2 CD-quality stereo sounds with no reduction in audio quality
• Metal panel surface
Features & Highlights
- 1. 5.8GHz system features for its clear sound without interference. Jump out crowded UHF, 2.4Ghz RF band. Avoid mutual interference with WIFI. Coexist with Bluetooth.
- 2. Use 5.8GHz ISM frequency band. You will hear a difference between 2.4GHz wireless audio and 5.8GHz wireless audio,CD-quality HD stereo sound with no reduction in audio quality, easy to set up and use.
- 3. Support 10 channels. You can select these channels to avoid interference from signals of a wireless router, etc.
- 4. The Sender transmits audio from your computer or from any product with 3.5mm mini-jack. The Receiver connects audio to any product with mini-jack or RCA audio connectors.
- 5. We have to remind you a disadvantage of 5.8GHz radio frequency, it is the poor penetrating ability. We didn't recommend you this product if there is too many obstacles, or the signal must penetrate walls.
|Color:||5.8GHz 1 Transmitter and 2 Receivers|
|Item Weight:||16.87 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.65 pounds|