Soundsmith MCP2 MKII High-End Moving-Coil Phono Preamp with Variable Loading
Soundsmith MCP2 MKII High-End Moving-Coil Phono Preamp with Variable Loading by SoundSmith at Tari QM-COM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Input Load: 10 Ohms to 5K Continuously Variable R; 330pF Capacitive load. Gain: 62dB. Noise (unweighted): -93dB down. Features: fully shielded
Features & Highlights
- The Soundsmith MMP & MCP preamps are revolutionary designs for their price - and the comments we get at each hi-fi show prove it. These preamps are what we use to demo our cartridges at all our shows even our high end cartridge designs - Each hand - made preamp circuit is housed in a high quality aluminum case, powered by an external DC power supply, with easy to set up instructions. All amplifiers have extremely accurate RIAA equalization response, ultra low noise and vanishing levels of THD.
- Our new MCP-2 is a low cost yet very high quality way to enjoy your low output Soundsmith cartridge or any MC cartridge; it is designed with continuously variable loading (10 Ohms to 5K Ohms) to allow use with any low output design and allows you the ease of simple tuning to get the high end response exactly to your listening preference.
- Built-in high quality Soundsmith designed and manufactured fully shielded step up transformers assure noise free and ultra-low distortion to allow unfettered enjoyment from your treasured vinyl collection. The new MCP-2 has been favorable demonstrated against preamps costing $4000 - $9000 with surprising results... and compliments to Soundsmith.
- Input Load: 10 Ohms to 5K Continuously Variable R; 330pF Capacitive load. Gain: 62dB. Noise (unweighted): -93dB down. Features: fully shielded internal transformer step-ups for ultra low noise and lowest distortion; Ultra grade audio grade components used throughout.
- 24 volt power supply included [US standard 120 volt]