RDL DS-TPSL2A Active Two-Pair Sender - Twisted Pair Format-A - XLR Microphone & Stereo RCA In Power Supply Included
Huge Savings Item! Save 20% on the RDL DS-TPSL2A Active Two-Pair Sender - Twisted Pair Format-A - XLR Microphone & Stereo RCA In Power Supply Included by RDL at Tari QM-COM. MPN: DS-TPSL2A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The DS-TPSL2A modules are two-pair audio sending modules compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. These modules are designed to be mounted
The DS-TPSL2A modules are two-pair audio sending modules compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. These modules are designed to be mounted in wall boxes, cabinets or other enclosures that allow users to connect audio sources.
The DS-TPSL2A modules feature an XLR microphone input and two RCA phono jack inputs summed to mono. The unbalanced inputs are designed to receive standard -10 dBV consumer level signals. The microphone input provides 24 Vdc IEC phantom voltage and accepts both dynamic and condenser microphone signals. The input signals are amplified using studio-quality preamplifiers optimized for normal operating levels. A rear-panel GAIN switch is provided to set the amplification of the microphone preamplifier. This switch is normally set by the installer for NORM (normal) gain. If consistently low mic levels are expected, this switch may be set to the HIGH gain position. The pre-amplified microphone source is routed to pair A. The summed left and right line-level inputs are routed to output cable pair B.
These modules drive only two cable pairs, therefore they accept a signal and power from one mic-level or line-level Format-A single-pair sender. One single-pair sender may be chained with the D-TPSL2A. A single-pair sender must be set to feed pair C if it is connected together with the -TPSL2A. The power pair and all three audio pairs are fed through both rear-panel RJ45 jacks.
The DS-TPSL2A may be powered directly from a 24 Vdc power supply using the detachable terminal block. Local power connected to the module is also fed to all connected remote modules. The -TPSL2A may be remotely powered through the twisted pair cable from any other module, signal distributor or RDL power inserter connected to the same twisted pair cable. Module power is indicated by a front-panel LED.
RDL FORMAT-A features superior audio performance that rivals or exceeds shielded wiring.
Features & Highlights
- Design simplicity, ease of installation, unsurpassed flexibility, automatic fused power, exceptional hum rejection, low noise, and low distortion provide designers and installers the optimum choice in economical twisted pair products.
- Balanced Microphone XLR Input with Phantom; Switch-Selectable Mic Gain on Rear Panel; Two Unbalanced -10 dBV Phono Jack Line Inputs
- MIC Feeds Pair A; L and R Summed to Mono Feed Pair B; Remote Powering through Twisted Pair Cable; Fused Local Power Feeds all Connected Modules
- Local Power Input on Terminal Block Blue; LED Indicates Module is Powered
- Utilizes Two Format-A Pairs; Studio-Quality Precision Active Balanced Circuitry
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|