Nobsound Little bear T2 6Z4 Pure Vacuum Tube LP Vinyl Preamplifier; Phono MM Turntable RIAA Preamp
Nobsound Little bear T2 6Z4 Pure Vacuum Tube LP Vinyl Preamplifier; Phono MM Turntable RIAA Preamp by Nobsound at Tari QM-COM. MPN: 4330977360. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Attentions: This preamplifier only work for MM turntables (not suitable for MC) that have PHONO output. While for some turntables with built-in
- This preamplifier only work for MM turntables (not suitable for MC) that have PHONO output. While for some turntables with built-in PHONO amps, it would be useless.
- After working for a long time, it is normal that its shell would be a little hot.
- The package includes three transparent vacuum tube protecting covers, which need to be screwed by yourself. While mounting the vacuum tubes, we recommend you to hold its bottom and wag it to plug it into the socket.
- Please be careful that the vacuum tubes would be hot especially the 6Z4 tube while working.
- This device is connected to the ground via the earth wire of the power cord. If you use a plug board, please note that some cheap boards have no earth wire. And it will make a lot of noise if it cannot be connected to the ground well. To check it, you can touch the T2 GND to see whether noise is lower. If so, then the device is not connected well.
- The package also includes a 3m earth wire for some customers that don't have ground wires in the circuit of their house. You can use it to connect the T2 GND with large mental items like window frames and tables.
- For turntables, the sound would be amplified by 800 times. With normal volume, the background noise is barely inaudible. It is normal that the noise would be louder with the volume up.
- Output Voltage: 1.5V
- Gain = 48dB
- Input RIAA ≤ 5mV
- THD ≤ 0.5%
- Frequency Response: standard characters
- Signal to Noise Ratio ≥ 65dB(A)1KHz (input: 10mV; output: 0.7V)
- Power supply: AC 110V(115V) 60Hz
- Net Weight: 1.7kg
- 1 * preamplifier
- 1 * power cord
- 3 * tube covers
- 3 * vacuum tubes (1 * 6Z4; 2 * 6N2)
- 10 * screws
Features & Highlights
- This is a PHONO pure vacuum tube preamplifier working for MM turntables. It has classic sound output and excellent vocal performance especially for medium frequency.
- We only use high quality materials to build this device. All filter capacitors are original RUBYCON and Nippon Chemi-con. Its coupling capacitors are WIMA. What's more, all input and output terminals are plated with gold.
- This device supports two kinds of vacuum tubes: 6N2 and ECC83. For 6N2 type, 6N2 and 6H2 tubes can be used. For ECC83 type, 12AX7, 12AX7B, 6N4, 5751, 7025 tubes can be used. Please make sure the vacuum tube switch is on the right position.
- The brushed aluminum foil technique makes it a beautiful and classic appearance. Additionally, it also offers a strong anti-interference ability and can control the background noise.
- This preamp is not suitable for some class D digital amplifiers as the background noise would be very loud. For digital amplifiers, class T would be much better. While for analog amplifiers like AV amplifiers and tube amplifiers, this issue won't happen.
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|