Monoprice 300-Watt (150w RMS x2) Studio Audio Amplifier
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Monoprice 300-Watt (150w RMS x2) Studio Audio Amplifier by Monoprice at Tari QM-COM. MPN: 605030. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Add 300 watts of clean and stable power to your studio rack using this 300-Watt Studio Audio Amplifier from Monoprice!This rack-mountable switching
This rack-mountable switching Class D amplifier packs 300 watts of power into a compact form factor, which takes up only 1U of rack space. It can be used as a stereo amplifier or can be bridged for mono mode.
In stereo mode it produces 150 watts per channel RMS (300 watts per channel peak) into a 4-ohm load or 100 watts per channel RMS (200 watts per channel peak) into an 8-ohm load. When driving a 2-ohm load, it can produce 250 watts per channel RMS (500 watts per channel peak). When bridged for mono mode, the amplifier produces 500 watts RMS (1000 watts peak) into a 4-ohm load and 360 watts RMS (720 watts peak) into an 8-ohm load. Additionally, it is stable when using reactive or mismatched loads, so for example, you can connect a 2-ohm speaker to one channel and an 8-ohm speaker to the other without any problems.
It features an extremely flat 20Hz ~ 20kHz (+0, -1dB) frequency response with less than 0.05% THD+N and more than 96dB signal-to-noise ratio. Built-in protection circuitry includes full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection. It also features power on/off muting function to prevent popping in the speakers when power is turned on or off. There is also a selectable limiter, which serves as a brick wall on volume to prevent high volume levels from driving the amplifier into clipping, which can cause speaker damage.
• Class D amplifier
• High current switching power for high power output, low noise, and low distortion
• Extremely flat 20Hz ~ 20kHz (+0, -1dB) frequency response with less than 0.05% THD+N
• Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs
• Unbalanced 1/4" TS and NL4 speaker twist speaker outputs
• Built-in optional limiter helps prevent clipping
• Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection
• Stable with reactive and mismatched loads
• Power on/off muting function
• Separate gain controls for each channel
• Signal and clipping LEDs for each channel
• Power and protection LEDs
• Bridgeable for high-power mono operation
• 1U height
• Includes rack mount ears
|Item Weight:||10.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.9 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|