LYNGDORF MH-2 Audiophile wall-mountable 100-watt Satellite Speaker (Gloss-Black)
LYNGDORF MH-2 Audiophile wall-mountable 100-watt Satellite Speaker (Gloss-Black) by LYNGDORF at Tari QM-COM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description 2-way satellite speaker Power handling 100 W Nominal Impedance 4 Ohm Tweeter 1'' textile soft dome Midrange driver 5,25'' Ø 35mm / 1.4in
Features & Highlights
- The MH-2 is designed with a focus on discretion and exceptional performance. The shallow MH-2 can be placed on furniture, wall mounted, or by using standard aftermarket 100x100mm brackets. The cabinet is extremely compact and solid, emphasizing our focus on dynamic music reproduction without sacrificing natural timbre. The depth of the cabinet is reduced to a minimum, not only for improving the physical footprint, but also to minimize cabinet contributions.
- With its clear and unstressed sound, the MH-2 calls for playing loud and all night. The speaker is designed for high performance through use of a temperature resistant voice coil made from glass fibre and impregnated with polyimide resin, ventilated magnet as well as a copper cap on the magnet. These measures all minimize temperature build-up and distortion.
- In order to have an audiophile performance in this extremely small cabinet we have custom designed the 5.25" midrange driver with a magnet 50% stronger than ordinary drivers. This magnet design results in a higher sensitivity and a linear frequency response in this important frequency range. The speaker cone is made from aluminum, which is extremely light and stiff and designed with a single well defined break-up point, which is easy to counteract in the internal filters.
- The result is natural and detailed sound even at high music levels. The tweeter is a textile 1" soft dome design, which is chosen for its lightweight design, low noise and linear frequency response which emphasizes musicality. Due to its very compact dimensions, it is mounted very close to the midrange driver for optimizing the vertical dispersion. The wide vertical dispersion means greater flexibility in placing the speakers.
- The MH-2 speakers hold their ground on their own, but they are designed to be complemented by one or more high-end subwoofers. But if you combine them together with our BW-2 high bandwidth subwoofers-along with the TDAI-2170 with built-in RoomPerfect and digital crossovers-you will produce a full range system that simply outperforms anything in or above its price range.