LMR-400 Direct Burial LMR400DB coaxial Cable - Times Microwave LMR-400DB with USA MADE N Male Connectors 85 ft
LMR-400 Direct Burial LMR400DB coaxial Cable - Times Microwave LMR-400DB with USA MADE N Male Connectors 85 ft by MPD Digital at Tari QM-COM. MPN: 4330085521. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. From the Manufacturer: ALL Times Microwave DIRECT BURIAL Cable Assemblies sold On or By Amazon.com are made for Amazon by MPD Digital.Coaxial CB, Ham
ALL Times Microwave DIRECT BURIAL Cable Assemblies sold On or By Amazon.com are made for Amazon by MPD Digital.
Coaxial CB, Ham and RF Radio Cables Made in the U.S.A. by FCC Licensed Amateur Radio Operators - Tested and Certified Manufactured to provide an extremely low loss transmission line to provide optimum RF connectivity. MPD coaxial Antenna Cables have proven themselves in Military, EMS, and harsh environments world wide. MPD Digital® USES GENUINE TIMES MICROWAVE BRAND COAXIAL CABLE - MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Cheap antenna coax cables are a false economy. Cable with contaminating PVC jackets or poorly shielded adulterated copper conductors may cost less at first but will experience degraded signals and require replacement Much more often. MPD Manufactured cable assemblies are designed for 20 Year exposure to the worst weather conditions.
Times Microwave Systems was founded in 1948 as the Times Wire and Cable Company. TMS pioneered closed cell low loss polyethylene foam dielectrics and low loss taped PTFE dielectric coaxial cables. Those developments established today's high performance coaxial cable industry. Since its inception, Times has been dedicated to the improvement of coaxial cable technology and the development of new and innovative cable products to address the increasingly rigorous demands placed on RF transmission products. The expertise that has provided cable solutions for the demanding requirements of airborne electronic warfare systems has led the way in the development of Ultra low loss coaxial cable for Amateur Radio and Broadband Wireless application.
Features & Highlights
- Times Microwave LMR-400DB Coaxial Cable exceeding all US, NATO and IDF MIL-C-17 Standards - Made in the U.S.A.
- 60 DAY RETURNS - plus a 1 YEAR EXCHANGE for defects on All MPD Digital Cable Assemblies
- This cable has a PE Jacket, Fluid Elastic Polymer Layer, Dual Shields, Low Density Foam Dielectric and Copper Center - making it the most Water Resistant of all the larger Ultra Low Loss cables.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. by FCC Licensed Ham Radio Operators - Swept with Bird SiteHawk SK-4000 to assure VSWR less than 1:1.35
- Times Microwave Developed and tested this Coax for US Military Requirements for Ultra Low Loss and Extreme Flexibility in all climates.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|