LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable Multimode Duplex - 1m (3.28ft) - 62.5/125 OM1 - Beyondtech PureOptics Series
LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable Multimode Duplex - 1m (3.28ft) - 62.5/125 OM1 - Beyondtech PureOptics Series by BEYONDTECH at Tari QM-COM. MPN: LYSB00NFST1UY-ELECTRNCS. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Easy installation Beyondtech OM1 LC to LC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your
Easy installationBeyondtech OM1 LC to LC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
EMI immunityOM1 Multimode fiber is immune to many environmental factors, such as Electromagnetic Interference and Radio-Frequency interference, so it is possible to run patch cords next to industrial equipment without any problem.
Properly testedEach patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
Cable SpecificationsWavelengths: 850 and 1300nm Orange Jacket Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm Cable Jacket (3.00mm) Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C) Multimode 62.5/125um Standard Zip Cord OM1 fiber conforms to ITU-651, TIA/EIA 492AAAA Multiple Sizes Available LC connector (Fiber patch cord) Beyondtech LC LC Patch Cord feature precision hold, plastic ferrule LC,LC connectors . They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards. LC to LC Multimode Duplex are used to connect LC and LC devices and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, fiber optics patch panels, fiber optic transceiver and fiber optic network, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection.
Features & Highlights
- Beyondtech high-quality LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable 62.5/125 OM1 Multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, commercial, LAN, SAN and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- This fiber LC LC Fiber Patch Cord conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This MM fiber has an orange color jacket with a 3.00mm diameter. OM1 cables have a 200 MHz-km bandwidth and a 3dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources and a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 1dB/km max attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
- This LC to LC Multimode Duplex OM1 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OM1 patch cables are suitable for fiber optic network, fiber optics patch panels, adapters and fiber optic transceiver - LC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.39 x 6.26 x 6.26 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 1 x 1 inches|