ION Audio Block Rocker (iPA76A) | Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Mic, Radio, and Wheels & Handle for Transport
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 7% on the ION Audio Block Rocker (iPA76A) | Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Mic, Radio, and Wheels & Handle for Transport by ION Audio at Tari QM-COM. MPN: FBA_IPA76. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bring big, rugged sound everywhere you want to go. The ION Audio Block Rocker's rechargeable battery is good for up to 50 hours of continuous use
Bring big, rugged sound everywhere you want to go.
The ION Audio Block Rocker's rechargeable battery is good for up to 50 hours of continuous use before you need to plug it in again, blasting out 50 watts of dynamic power from its 8-inch speaker.
You can tune into the game using AM/FM radio, or use Easy Pair and standard Bluetooth to play music from your smartphone or tablet at a range of 100 feet. You have even more equalization control and sound effects through the Block Rocker app for iOS and Android. Worried your phone's battery is draining too fast? Plug your mobile device in to the Block Rocker's USB power bank and keep enjoying yourself.
Use the 1/8-inch auxiliary jack for audio input from non-Bluetooth devices like a CD player or guitar, or plug in the included microphone for karaoke around the campfire. With reinforced rubber corners, it's durable enough to handle a few bumps in the woods, and the wheels and telescoping handle will help you get it back to the car.
You provide the music. ION Audio's Block Rocker will take care of the rest.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pair the Block Rocker iPA76A to my Bluetooth device?
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Power on Block Rocker. If you have previously connected to another Bluetooth device, Block Rocker will reconnect. To disconnect pairing if the Bluetooth icon is lit solid, press and release the Bluetooth button.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device’s setup screen, find “Block Rocker” and connect.
Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter “0000”.
- To disconnect pairing while the Bluetooth icon is lit solid, press and release the Bluetooth button.
- To connect to another Bluetooth device, repeat steps 3.
Note: Maximum range will be achieved when using devices with Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
My Bluetooth device sees the Block Rocker but is unable to connect to it. How do I get my device to re-connect?
In your device's Bluetooth settings, select the Block Rocker and choose "Forget Device". After turning the unit off and on again you should be able to pair your device
What is Easy Pairing? What is NFC (Near-Field Communication)?
Easy Pair is a form of NFC tap pairing, otherwise known as 'bump pairing'. NFC stands for Near-field Communication and is the power behind the technology used in the ION Audio Block Rocker iPA76A.
Basically, NFC allows a device, usually a mobile phone, to collect data from another device or NFC tag at when it is moved into a close range. In many ways, it’s like a contact-less payment card that is integrated into a phone. In other ways, it’s similar to Bluetooth, except that instead of programming two devices to work together, they can simply touch to establish a connection.
How do I use Easy Pair to connect my NFC capable device?
NFC (near-field communication) allows data exchange from devices, such as pairing, by gently bumping them together. Check in your device’s manual to see if this feature is supported.
To use NFC to pair with the Block Rocker iPA76A:
- In order to use NFC, your device must be turned on and unlocked.
- Enter your device’s Settings menu and check that NFC is turned On (one time step).
- Power on the BlockRocker Bluetooth.
- Gently bump your device against the ‘N’ logo located on BlockRocker Bluetooth’s top panel, and hold it there for a couple of seconds.
- Follow the pairing instructions that appear on your phone. If a passcode is required, enter If you're still having difficulty, please contact ION technical supportfor further assistance.
Is the Block Rocker iPA76A compatible with the ION Block Rocker app for iOS and Android?
Yes! All ION Speakers are compatible with the ION Block Rocker app. You can download the app for free from the iOS App Store on your iPhone or from the Google Play store on your Android device.
Can I use the USB port on the Block Rocker iPA76A to play music off of a flash drive or hard drive?
The USB port on the front of the speaker is for charging your devices only. It will not play audio from a USB drive.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
Features & Highlights
- Dynamic, powerful speaker system with 50-hour rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth connectivity plus iOS/Android app with expanded control
- USB power bank to conveniently recharge your smartphone, tablet, and more
- AM/FM radio with bright, clear display, and 1/8" auxiliary input; microphone and auxiliary cable included
- Includes wheels and telescoping handle for easy transport
- Refer user guide below.
|Manufacturer:||Ion Audio - MI|
|Publisher:||Ion Audio - MI|
|Studio:||Ion Audio - MI|
|Item Weight:||24.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 17.24 x 17.24 inches|
|Package Weight:||29.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.29 x 15.71 x 15.71 inches|