Hall Research UVB1-CP Component Video Active Balun Extension Kit for SD/HDTV-by-Hall Research
Hall Research UVB1-CP Component Video Active Balun Extension Kit for SD/HDTV-by-Hall Research by Hall Research at Tari QM-COM. MPN: UVB1CP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Most competing Baluns provide no common mode rejection at low frequencies and are subject to facility grounding issues and noise pickup. The active
Features & Highlights
- This product is used to boost & extend a standard or HDTV Component Video (YPbPr) signal on Cat5 cable up to 1,000 ft.
- The kit includes a sender (UVB1-CP-S) and a receiver (UVB1-CP-R) together with high quality cables for both ends.
- A single power supply is also provided that can be plugged to either end.
- Unlike other passive Baluns this device is active and boosts the signal using wide bandwidth (450 MHz) differential (balanced) amplifiers for an unprecedented sharp and clean image.
- The unit provides Ground-loop Isolation (GLI) and RFI (radio frequency interference) immunity to prevent 60 cycle video hum or distortion.
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|