Gefen DVI Detective Plus HDCP Video Detector Emulator Stores EDID EXT-DVI-EDIDP
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Gefen DVI Detective Plus HDCP Video Detector Emulator Stores EDID EXT-DVI-EDIDP by Gefen at Tari QM-COM. MPN: EXT-DVI-EDIDP------. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Save the EDID for HDTV equipment and Computers. Displays use EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to communicate to computers and HDTV sources
The DVI Detective Plus provides all the functionality of the DVI Detective N and adds HDCP pass through and the ability to use one of five pre-programmed EDID profiles.
How It Works: To program the device, first connect it to the DVI or VGA input of the display that is being used. For the programming process only, the Detective is powered by an included 5V DC power supply. Disable the write protect switch, set the DIP switches to the appropriate positions, depress the program button, and after a few seconds EDID recording is complete. The Detective can now be disconnected from the display and power supply and installed at the appropriate place in the video distribution chain. The Detective will receive 5V power from the computer's DVI or VGA output.
Notes: The Gefen DVI Detective Plus includes 5 pre-programmed EDID profiles that can be used in the event that a suitable EDID cannot be recorded. Instructions for selecting a pre-programmed EDID profile are outlined in the user's manual. The included DVI cable does not support analog VGA.
Features & Highlights
- Quick and easy way to store EDID information from any DVI display. HDCP Pass-through
- Provides a virtual EDID to maintain active monitor status when switching away from a source
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200, 2K, and 3840x2400 (Dual Link)
- Selection of 5 preset EDIDs are available for custom audio features and video resolutions through DIP switch selection
- EDID write protection switch. No power is required after initial programming
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|