Fluance High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player with Dual Magnet Cartridge, Elliptical Diamond Stylus, Belt Drive, Built-in Preamp, Adjustable Counterweight & Anti-Skating, Solid Wood Cabinet RT81
Free Shipping Included! Fluance High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable Record Player with Dual Magnet Cartridge, Elliptical Diamond Stylus, Belt Drive, Built-in Preamp, Adjustable Counterweight & Anti-Skating, Solid Wood Cabinet RT81 by Fluance at Tari QM-COM. MPN: RT81. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Fluance's RT81 High Fidelity Turntable plays traditional LP and EP vinyl records with stunning quality that achieves the purest sound reproduction.
Superior Stylus Makes for a Pure Analog Listening Experience
Your music will sound richer when the Audio Technica AT95E stylus rests in the grooves of your favorite vinyl record at a mere 2.0 grams of tracking force. The upgraded elliptical stylus is renowned for its freedom from noise and distortion, clarity on musical peaks, and channel balance.
Complete Clarity Without Compromising Your Collection
You'll savor every note thanks to the balanced and adjustable counterweight of the S-Type tonearm. The fluid movement of the bearings within the tonearm coupled with the advanced anti-skating system practically caresses your record, preventing scratching and ensuring the stylus is perfectly rested deep in your record's groove while splendidly coaxing the music out of your vinyl.
Designed for Serious Performance
The walnut finished cabinet is crafted from solid audio-grade (MDF) wood which reduces vibrations to ensure the stylus provides the best possible signal. Sound isolation feet, an aluminum platter and a rubber slip mat significantly reduce reverberation, leaving you with pure stereophonic sound.
Captivating signal clarity is produced with a high quality Texas Instruments preamp, ground terminal and gold plated RCA line outputs that ensures high fidelity sound in its truest form.
Features & Highlights
- Premium components allow this high fidelity belt driven turntable to a produce a pure analog listening experience that recreates the performance the way the artist intended
- High performance AT95E Audio Technica cartridge produces outstanding clarity. The diamond elliptical tipped stylus is designed to track your record grooves with greater precision & accuracy for high definition audio
- Perfect playback using the balanced aluminum S-Type tonearm ensures the stylus is rested deep in your record's groove, producing every audio detail indistinguishable from the original recording
- The beautiful walnut finished cabinet is crafted from solid engineered (MDF) wood, incorporates isolation feet, an aluminum platter, & a rubber slip mat which results in superior isolation from unwanted vibrations
- Captivating signal clarity is produced with a high quality Texas Instruments preamp, ground terminal and gold plated RCA line outputs that ensures warm, true sound
|Item Weight:||14.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.84 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.32 x 9.45 x 9.45 inches|