Electrohome Archer Vinyl Record Player Classic Turntable Stereo System with Built-in Speakers, USB for MP3s, Headphone Jack, AUX Input for Smartphones, Tablets, (EANOS300)
Electrohome Archer Vinyl Record Player Classic Turntable Stereo System with Built-in Speakers, USB for MP3s, Headphone Jack, AUX Input for Smartphones, Tablets, (EANOS300) by Electrohome at Tari QM-COM. MPN: EANOS300. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Backed by over 100 years of manufacturing high-quality audio products, Electrohome is pleased to introduce the Archer Turntable Stereo System: a
Hear every warm crackle and subtle nuance of your favorite vinyl records anytime, anywhere with the Archer turntable stereo system's two built-in, full-range stereo speakers. The rich, high-fidelity analog audio of your vinyl collection delivers a fuller and crisper listening experience than digitally compressed CDs or MP3s are capable of. The belt-driven turntable plays 7, 10 and 12" records at three speeds of 33 1/3, 45 and 78 revolutions /minute, so that your entire vinyl library can be enjoyed.
Let It Be
Housed in an all-wood suitcase that's as strong as it is tasteful, the Archer brings a charming retro chic to any surrounding. From a dorm room to backyard family barbeque, its vintage design is inspired by the first wave of 1950s and 60s portable turntables and comes with a convenient carrying handle, while its acoustic cabinet enhances the audio performance.
Time of The Season
Enjoying the classic style of a retro 60s turntable doesn't mean you have to miss out on 21st century convenience; play songs from your smartphones, tablets, or USB flash drive using the system's AUX and USB input.
Features & Highlights
- 1960's inspired 3-in-1 suitcase turntable record player designed with style and portability in mind, listen to your favorite vinyl wherever you go
- Plays vinyl records and MP3s through USB when you select USB/Phono mode on back of unit, or switch to Aux mode to connect a smartphone or tablet through the 3.5mm input. Connect headphones into headphone jack for private listening.
- Built-in stereo speakers with full-range high quality sound, housed in an all-wood acoustic cabinet for optimal audio performance, inspired by over 100 years of developing analog audio systems
- "Conical-shaped sapphire tipped" ceramic needle provides increased audio performance with a warm and natural tone and will not harm even your most cherished albums
- Fully automatic belt-driven turntable spins 7, 10 or 12-inch records at speeds of 331/3, 45 & 78 RPM so you can enjoy your - and dad's - vinyl collection with ease
|Item Weight:||13.82 pounds|
|Item Size:||18.5 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.18 x 8.11 x 8.11 inches|