DTECH Ultra Slim 200 Feet Fiber Optic HDMI 2.0 Cable 4K at 60Hz and 18Gbps Pro Series for In-wall Installation
Free Shipping Included! DTECH Ultra Slim 200 Feet Fiber Optic HDMI 2.0 Cable 4K at 60Hz and 18Gbps Pro Series for In-wall Installation by DTech at Tari QM-COM. MPN: DT-HF109. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Connect any source audio/video device with HDMI support for dazzling crystal-clear 4Kx2K@60Hz! Designed for commercial, studio and residential system
The Fiber Optical HDMI cable provide full HDMI signal integrity up to 200 feet. Unlike conventional copper HDMI cable, the fiber optic cable is EMI-free and can transfer the full HDMI protocol over long distances.
Provides the best 4K@60Hz picture quality with an elegant, thin cable instead of bulky copper HDMI cables.
It prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that an electrical cable would incur, resulting in better sonic accuracy and a more natural sound.
The idea for connecting AV component, controller, switcher, video wall, computer, projector and 4K Ultra High Definition displays.
1. One-Direction Installation: This Fiber Optic HDMI Male to Male Cable with Source Interface (Transmitter unit) for connecting HDMI source; Display Interface (Receiver unit) for connecting your HDMI display device.
2. It draws power from HDMI port, so a standard HDMI port of the source device is required, otherwise the cable can't work.
3. It supports 4K@60hz at YUV4:2:0, not at YUV4:4:4
HDMI 2.0. Backward compatible with all previous HDMI versions
4K x 2K Support - Supports ANY resolution up to 4K (4096x2160 and 3840x2160) at 30 or 60Hz. (4K@60Hz 4:2:0 Chroma Subsampling; 4K@30Hz 4:4:4)
Full 3D Support
TV oversampling refresh rates (such as 120Hz)
HDCP 2.2; EDID; CEC
18.0Gbps high speed
32 Uncompressed Audio Channels; 1536kHz Sample Rates
Port-powered: No external power needed
Cable Diameter: 0.19 inches (4.8 mm)
Original Packing Included
1 x DTECH Fiber Optic HDMI 2.0 cable 200 Feet
Features & Highlights
- Our technology application for fiber optics provides for a higher performance connection than copper HDMI cables
- 200 Feet long cable length; NO Signal Amplifier required. Ideal solution when Copper HDMI just can't get there in 4K
- With no repeater or signal booster needed, no loss of signal over distance and no EMI interference to degrade the signal
- Offers the best picture and sound quality. HDMI 2.0 specification, 18Gbps high speed, supports 4K @ 60Hz
- Fiber Optic cables are slim and easily hidden making it very easy for professional AV technicians to install the fiber optic cable in walls, ceilings, and conduit
|Manufacturer:||Guangzhou DTECH Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd|
|Publisher:||Guangzhou DTECH Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd|
|Studio:||Guangzhou DTECH Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd|
|Item Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.5 x 7.05 x 7.05 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 7.05 x 7.05 inches|