DISTANCER HDMI Extender by TCP/IP Over Ethernet Over Single Cat5e Cat6 Cable Up to 395ft(120m) with IR, Support 1080p HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2, TCP/IP Standard - (Transmitter and Receiver Set)
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 32% on the DISTANCER HDMI Extender by TCP/IP Over Ethernet Over Single Cat5e Cat6 Cable Up to 395ft(120m) with IR, Support 1080p HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2, TCP/IP Standard - (Transmitter and Receiver Set) by DISTANCER at Tari QM-COM. MPN: 4330953272. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. INTRODUCTION HDMI Over Ethernet is based on TCP/IP standard, so you can use IP switch box. It transmits your HD display with the high resolutions up
HDMI Over Ethernet is based on TCP/IP standard, so you can use IP switch box. It transmits your HD display with the high resolutions up to 395 feet (120 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source by using one CAT5e/6 cable. With the advantage of TCP/IP standard you can extend your HD video to multiple displays by using an Ethernet Switch.
1) Main unit No. 1 Sender
2) Main unit No. 2 Receiver
3) Two pieces of 5V DC Power Supply
4) A piece of IR transmitter and a piece of IR receiver
5) User's Manual
HDTV Resolutions: 480p,576p,720p,1080p
Audio: Sample rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz
IR remote control: 38KHz; NEC
HDMI: HDMI 1.3
HDCP: HDCP 1.2
Power adapter: Input: 100V - 240V (50 - 60Hz)
Power consumption: HDMI Sender: 3W HDMI Receiver: 3W
Operating Temperature/Humidity: 0- 70 degrees/10% - 80%RH(no condensation)
Storage Temperature/Humidity: -10 - 80 degrees/ 5% -90% RH(no condensation)
CONNECTION AND OPERATION
Easy To Use Easily
1) Connect the HDMI source (such as DVD, PS3, STB ) to the HDMI IN of Sender.
2) Connect the IR sender to the Sender IR OUT Port, and be Directed at HDMI video source's IR receiver.
3) Connect the HDMI out of Receiver to HDTV display.
4) Connect the IR receiver to the Receiver IR IN Port.
5) Use one Cat5e/6 cable up to 120m to connect the Sender and Receiver.
6) Plug two pieces of 5V power supply into the Sender and Receiver.
7) Power on the HDTV display and HDMI source.
-1 year warranty
-After you receive our products, if you feel satisfied with us, please give us an encouragement, if not, please contact us and we will serve you until you are satisfied
Features & Highlights
- Using a Cat5e/6 cable to extend the HD signal with audio up to 395ft(120m), which broke the limitation of the length
- Support IR extender function and allows IR remote control of source devices from remote viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the display back to the source devicesack to the Source devices
- Support HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 & 1.2 protocol compliant and following TCP/IP standard
- Support the point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade connection mode(See the 7th image)
- It is widely used(such as DVD, PS3, STB) and support full HD up to 1080P
|Item Size:||3.07 x 1.06 x 1.06 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 3 x 3 inches|