Denon DP-29F Turntable
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 38% on the Denon DP-29F Turntable by Denon at Tari QM-COM. MPN: DP29F. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- The turntable has been precision manufactured with a rigid die cast aluminum to produce uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high fidelity sound during playback.
- The DP-29F employs an automated system that starts playing the record with the single touch of a button and finishes play at the end of the record by returning the tone arm to its original position and stopping turntable rotation.
- Since the DP-29F includes a built-in PHONO equalizer, you can connect the unit to an integrated amp that does not have its own equalizer.
- The DP-29F comes with an MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-29F to your home hi-fi system.
- The DP-29F has Belt drive system, with a DC servo motor. Speed of 33 1/3, 45 rpm and a Wow & flutter less than 0.15 %. The Tonearm is dynamically balance type and straight tonearm. Effective length 195 mm.
- Belt-driven, fully automatic analog turntable with RIAA-equalized phono preamplifier
- Plugs into any receiver's analog line-level input (ideal for receivers without phono inputs)
- Rigid die-cast aluminum construction ensures stable rotation for high-fidelity sound
- Automated system starts playing with push of a button; 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- Includes DSN-82 moving magnet cartridge; 14.2 x 3.8 x 14.1 inches; 2-year warranty
|Item Weight:||6.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.2 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|