Boss GT-1 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor - INCLUDES - 4 Blucoil AA Batteries
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 26% on the Boss GT-1 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor - INCLUDES - 4 Blucoil AA Batteries by blucoil at Tari QM-COM. MPN: A337. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Boss Audio GT-1 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Specs: Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method | AF method (Adaptive Focus
Boss Audio GT-1 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Specs:
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method | AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Effects: 108 types
- Patches: 99 (User) + 99 (Preset)
- Phrase Loop: 32 sec
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT: +7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): -10 dBu, PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 1 k ohm, PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 10 k ohms or greater, PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
- Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) | jacks: 1/4-inch phone type | CTL2, 3/EXP2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type | AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type | USB COMPUTER port: USB type B | DC IN jack
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 7 hours
- Current Draw: 200 mA
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 305 X 152 X 56mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg / 2 lbs / 14 oz
Additional four Blucoil AA batteries to complete your bundle!
Features & Highlights
- 108 EFFECTS - The Boss Audio GT-1 is packed with 108 effects ranging from classic stompboxes to modern MDP-powered effects pedal. The unit produces convincing sounds and nice drive tones.
- 198 PATCHES - You can customize 99 patches with the GT-1 Processor or download free 99 presets at BOSS Tone Central.
- EASY-TO-USE - This compact unit has straightforward Select and Edit functions that allow you to choose and tweak patches quickly and effortlessly.
- ALL IN ONE PEDAL - The GT-1 has 3 footswitches, which provide patch selection, tuner access and looper control. There is also an assignable control switch that serves as a tap tempo and effects on/off. The expression pedal controls the volume, wah, and other parameters.
- INCLUDES - Boss Audio GT-1 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor. Four Blucoil AA Batteries
|Item Size:||12.01 x 2.91 x 2.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.08 x 4.88 x 4.88 inches|