Altelix UHF Male PL-259 to UHF Male PL259 Low Loss AX400UF 400 Ultra Flex Coaxial Cable 100 Feet for CB & HAM Radio US Made
Altelix UHF Male PL-259 to UHF Male PL259 Low Loss AX400UF 400 Ultra Flex Coaxial Cable 100 Feet for CB & HAM Radio US Made by Altelix at Tari QM-COM. MPN: CA400UF-UMUM-100F. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a high quality low loss AX400UFTM 400-Series Ultra Flex Coaxial Cable 100 feet long with a UHF Male PL-259 connector on each end (as shown in
Altelix AX400UFTM Ultra Flexible is a high-performance 400 series coaxial cable that features a stranded copper center conductor and a durable UV-stable TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) jacket designed for maximum flexibility. AX400UFTM is ideal for installations requiring greater flexibility than standard 400 type cables. It is easier to make curves and bends, and it does not remain rigid as a PE jacketed cable would.
These high quality 400UF-series cable assemblies feature quality connectors and waterproof melt liner heatshrink to ensure years of reliable operation in all weather conditions. The center pins are hand soldered for maximum performance and durability. Each cable assembly is fully tested prior to shipment. This high-performance cable features similar quality construction and electrical performance to Times Microwave LMR®-400UF and Commscope CNT®-400-FLEX. It is also a high-performance alternative to RG-8 and 9913. (LMR® is a registered trademark of Times Microwave Systems. CommScope®, WBCTM and CNT® are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommScope, Inc.)
Features & Highlights
- Low Loss, UHF Male (PL-259) to UHF Male (PL259) Connectors, 100 Feet Long, 50 Ohms Impedance.
- Altelix AX400UF Ultra Flex Low Loss Cable with a Stranded Copper Center Conductor and Durable UV-Stable TPE Jacket.
- Assembled and Tested in the USA to Meet or Exceed Applicable Commercial and MIL Specifications. High Quality Nickel Plated Brass Connectors with Gold Plated Pins.
- Waterproof melt-liner heatshrink for years of Dependable Operation. Center Pins are Hand Soldered (not crimped) for Maximum Performance and Durability.
- Ideal for HAM Radio, CB Radio and 2-Way Radio Use.
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|