12AWG Indoor Outdoor Oxygen Free Direct Burial and In-Wall Installation Copper Free UL Listed CL3 Rated 2-Conductor Speaker Wire, 500-Feet - OSD Audio
12AWG Indoor Outdoor Oxygen Free Direct Burial and In-Wall Installation Copper Free UL Listed CL3 Rated 2-Conductor Speaker Wire, 500-Feet - OSD Audio by OSD Audio at Tari QM-COM. MPN: JA-12-2-500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If your run exceeds 200 feet, consider using a 12 gauge cable like this 2-conductor cable that is CL3 rated and specifically designed for the
If your run exceeds 200 feet, consider using a 12 gauge cable like this 2-conductor cable that is CL3 rated and specifically designed for the outdoors. If you plan to bury the cable, OSD recommends you bury it 4-6” underground so that it's not visible nor pose a danger of somebody tripping over it. Always use CL3 rated outdoor speaker wire which is designed for the outdoors and can can withstand extreme weather conditions like rain, snow and high temperatures and incorporate twice the insulation. These cables also use formulated white polyethylene jacket that is U/V resistant so it will stand up to the sun.
- Weatherproof Design
- Double Insulated Cable
- Continuous working temperature range: -20°C - 75°C
- Voltage rating: 300V rams
- Resistant to solvents chemicals gasoline and radiations
- Resistant to UV
- Direct Burial
- RoHS complied
- 168 strands
- 12 gauge 2 conductor wire
- Length: 50ft, 100ft, 250ft or 500ft
- CL3R Rated for Residential and Commercial Use
Features & Highlights
- UL/CL3 RATED FOR OUTDOOR DIRECT BURIAL AND IN-WALL INSTALLS - Highest safety standards for custom installs residential or commercial, capable of being used in-wall or buried.
- OXYGEN FREE COPPER SPEAKER WIRE - Oxygen free copper speaker wire cable we manufacture with high stranded conductors to provide audiophile sound quality to your home theater.
- UV RESISTANT JACKET - Made with polypropylene, our speaker wire jacket is resistant to UV and suitable for uses that require long term exposure to sunlight.
- 12AWG - 200'+ RUN LENGTH - Sound quality is lost when using thin wire gauge over a long distance, with the 12AWG you will be abel to have a sigle strand up to 300' so no need to worry about sound loss
- DIMENSIONS + WEIGHT - The speaker wire will come in a single run of 500' and shipped in a 14' x 15' x 9' 30lbs brown box
|Item Size:||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||31.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.3 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|